Monday 27 April 2009

Teeth


I was rummaging through a box of old stuff I'd forgotten I had, and I found this. Yes, they're a cast of my own set. The front (broken) tooth had been shaved down ready for a porcelain veneer to be fitted. In the interim, I remember just how delicate and excruciating an operation it was just to clean my teeth without screaming.



Well, if I were to meet my demise in some grisly blogging-related accident, at least you'll be able to identify me via my dental records.

6 comments:

Zhoen said...

Good to know.

trousers said...

Oh yes - blogging about the things that matter, that's me..

Fire Byrd said...

You share the loveliest things with us....
xx

trousers said...

Yes, fire byrd: not only blogging about the things that matter, but also public service blogging :)

x

Merkin said...

Many is the true word.....

trousers said...

Aye to that, merk..