Thursday 23 April 2009

Light and shade

I've been working consistently on the music this week. As well as the benefits of immersing myself in that and getting back in touch with all the good things about it (as well as giving my poor ears a bit of a battering), I think it's also lessened the blow of going back to work after a couple of weeks off.

As in, I feel ok, as opposed to feeling really pissed off and like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders and everything's wrong and so on.

No, at least at the moment, I'm alright.

I really should take heed of such things.

Here are a couple of photos I took at the end of last weekend (and a fabulous weekend it was), they capture some of the mood and - if I may say so - I think they turned out rather well.









Oh, and somehow I've managed 250 blog posts on these here pages.

5 comments:

Reading the Signs said...

Happy 250th, Trousers. Lovely photos.

Zhoen said...

Very nice photos, I agree.

Music is good for so much.

trousers said...

Thanks signs - 250 - what the hell have I written about? No, don't answer that - it's just the first thought that struck me when I realised.

Thank you too zhoen - and agreed about the music.

DJ Kirkby said...

Sublime photos!

trousers said...

Thanks deej :)