Friday 6 June 2008

A contender for the laziest post award, if such an award exists

I've just been out cycling for a couple of hours.

I've also just read this post, on But Why?'s site. It describes, with uncanny accuracy, how I feel having been out cycling for a couple of hours.

Therefore, in some kind of circular logic (given that this feeling is of uselessness and contentment), it has saved me trying to find the words to write how I feel having been cycling (you guessed it) for a couple of hours.

Thanks Dr But Why?, there's a cheque in the post*.





*not strictly true. Not true at all in fact.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till the Gov reintroduces The Treadmill for dissenters - see what you say then !!

Going out for a last beer and then I will be happy.

zola a social thing said...

Give me rice

Merkin said...

Sorry, Zola, Jack Straw has first call on that one.

Anonymous said...

Biker-hill for evermore

Pants said...

Hi Trews

You should rest now, you've done your bit for the planet.

xxx

Pants

trousers said...

Well if the treadmill is as enjoyable as this....perhaps they've already brainwashed me?

pants, can't rest...must..cycle some more....