Tuesday 8 July 2008

Techno-yoyo

I occasionally go and look at my technorati rating - not because I really give a damn what the rating is, but because by scrolling further down, it's a useful way of seeing if anyone has linked to my site for any reason.

Having said that, I can't help but notice something slightly odd about the rating itself. When I've looked at it in the last couple of months, it's crept down to a lowly 8. Earlier on I had a look and it had gone up to 15.

Curious, I thought. So later I looked again - back to 8.

I just had another look - back to 15.

So the chances are that I'll be checking it more often to see if it continues in the same vein or gets even more random.

I never knew my fortunes could fluctuate so rapidly...

3 comments:

zola a social thing said...

Me dear Trousers : You are always 25. And always too young to learn.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

hey! I'm back and checking in/ trying to catch up....just wanted to say hey.

Anonymous said...

That almost sounds stern, zola :)

Hi wayfarer - lovely to see you! You're always welcome just to drop by whenever. Mind you, I've been finding it difficult to keep in touch with a lot of blogs lately too..